Section 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(2) The data controller within the meaning of Art. 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Olando GmbH, Prannerstraße 11, 80333 Munich, Germany (see our legal information). You can reach our data protection officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address, to the attention of “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address and your name and telephone number if applicable) for the purpose of responding to your queries. We will erase the data generated in this connection as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to store it; alternatively, we will restrict the processing of your data in cases where statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we choose to contract service providers to provide individual functions for our offerings, or if we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we will provide detailed information on the respective processes as set out below. In this case, we will also specify the criteria that apply to data storage periods.
Section 2 Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis our company with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information
– Right to rectification or erasure
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website solely for informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we will only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data that is technically necessary to display it and to guarantee that it is both stable and safe (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR). This data consists of the following:
– IP address
– Date and time of query
– Difference between local time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of query (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted in each case
– Website from which the query came
– Operating system and its interface
– Browser software and language.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Third-party cookies, see b)
b) We also work with various third-party providers who help us display internet advertising that is relevant to you. These third parties can also store cookies on your computer’s hard drive (third-party cookies). You can delete these cookies at any time by performing the corresponding action in your browser’s security settings.
c) You may configure your browser settings according to your requirements, e.g. to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full.
Section 4 Other functions and services on our website
(1) Besides purely providing information, our website offers various services which you may use if you are interested. If you choose to take advantage of these, you will usually be requested to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service; this information is subject to the data processing principles mentioned above.
(2) In some cases, we engage external service providers to assist with the processing of your data. These are carefully selected and engaged by us, bound to our instructions, and monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also forward your personal data to third parties if we are offering promotional campaigns, contests, contracts and similar services in cooperation with our partners. You will receive detailed information when you enter your personal data; alternatively, you will find it below in the description of the respective service.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in our service description.
Section 5 Objection or withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your data
(1) Should you have granted your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will influence the permissibility of our processing of your personal data from the time at which you have communicated this withdrawal to us.
(2) You are entitled to withdraw your consent if our processing of your personal data is based on the weighing interests of legitimate interests on both sides. This is in particular the case if the processing of your data is not required in order to execute a contract, as explained by us in the following description of functions. If you choose to withdraw your consent, please provide your reasons as to why we may not process your personal data in the customary way. If your objection is justified, we will review the situation and either cease or modify the processing of your personal data or cite the compelling legitimate grounds on which we will continue to process it.
(3) You may of course withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You may object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes by contacting us at the following address: Olando GmbH, Prannerstraße 11, 80333 Munich, Germany, email@example.com.
Section 6 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate analysis of your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is, as a rule, sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will first shorten your IP address in the European Union member states or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the website, to generate reports on website activities and to render other services for the website operator relating to website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser for purposes of Google Analytics is not combined with any other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly; however, please note that if you do so, you may no longer have full use of all the functions on this website. Moreover, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie in connection with your website use (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp()”. This causes IP addresses to be shortened before processing, thus eliminating any risk of the data being associated with a specific person. Should the data collected contain any information that could identify the data subject, it will immediately be excluded and the personal data erased.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and make regular improvements. The statistics generated can be utilised to improve our services and make our website more interesting for you as the user. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield for those exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
Section 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, a contract can only be concluded if you provide the personal data we require to process your order. Mandatory information that is essential for processing your order is marked accordingly; all other information is voluntary. The legal basis for processing this personal data is Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR.
(3) After the contract has been fulfilled, your address, payment and order data will be stored for the mandatory ten-year period specified in fiscal and commercial law and then erased, except in cases where you have consented to allow this data to be stored for a longer period or it must be processed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for these purposes is Art. 6(1)(1)(c) or (f) GDPR. Your data will be erased as soon as this purpose no longer applies.